Time Entry Grid
Assigned To Me – Time Grid
The Assigned To Me Time Grid shows a summarized total of booked time by day and week. The grid’s purpose is to allow the user to manage all the task level time entries in one centralized view.
The Time Grid shows the total hours by day in a weekly view. The week starts on a Sunday and spans 7 days ending on the following Saturday. There is a total for the week.
Views for the week can be filtered by clicking on the icon in the Time Grid header. The list of available filters are:
- Filter Hours based on billable, non-billable or all hours.
- Set week span based on current week, last week or next week
- Set week span to view 2, 3, 4 or 5 weeks ago.
Assigned To Me Time Grid
Add a Time Entry – Time Grid
Clicking on a day within the Time Entry Grid will display the time entries for that day. The grid shows a listing of the time entries an a section to ad a new time entry. Time enteries are added at the project task level so that project owners can track progress and costs at the task level.
When working with the list, you can filter and sort the list by selecting the icon in the top right of the screen.
Updating Time Entries
- Click on a day within the time grid week. This will display the time entries for that day.
- In the “New Time Entry section”, select the Project. Clicking on the icon will bring up a pop-up menu with a list of projects you belong to.
- After selecting the project, click on the “Select a Task” dropdown. The tasks are populated based on the project selected in the previous step. Clicking on the icon will also bring up a pop-up menu with a list of tasks that belong to the project.
- Select the task for the time entry.
- Toggle the billing type to billable or non-billable for the time entry type.
- Enter the amount of effort time spent on the task. Clicking on the icon or icon will bring up a pop-up menu with some pre-selected time values. You can also type in the time in the 00h 00m format.
- Click “Add” to add the time entry to the list.
- To edit the time entry, click on the edit icon and select edit from the menu list.
- To remove the checklist item, click on the edit icon and select remove from the menu list. Select “Delete”
The totals by day and week will be updated with the new task level time entry.
Time Grid Entry Screen