The Project Summary page is designed to give you a quick overview of the project.
Your subscription informations. The information listed is your site name, organization, site url and current subscription status. Information in this section is not editable.
Change My Plan
From – Shows your current plan with detailed information.
To – Shows the plan that you would like to move to.
When you select the option to “Change My Plan”, you will be presented with the update subscription information.
What happens when I change plans?
You should review the information carefully before accepting the changes. Before you click “Yes” be aware of the following:
- You can upgrade your plan (i.e., move to a higher priced plan, irrespective of billing interval) once per day
- You can downgrade your plan (i.e., move to a lower priced plan, irrespective of billing interval) once per month
- Your billing date and cycle will change to today
- If you have any proratable remaining time on your previous invoice, you will be issued a refund
- You will receive a new bill for the amount of the new plan, plus any taxes if applicable (this happens approximately 60 minutes after your change is processed).
Transfer My Subscription
This feature will be available at a later date.
If for whatever reason you need to transfer ownership of your subscription, you can.
For example, if you are leaving your company and someone else will be managing the site, you might want to transfer your subscription instead of cancelling it.
To transfer your subscription, the person you are transferring it to must already be a user in your site.
A list of all the invoices for the account. The listing in the Manage Subscription page will show the last 5 invoices. To view all invoices, click the link “See all of this subscription’s invoices”
to View or download an invoice, click the invoice date link.
Update Payment Information
Update my Credit Card
Click the Update My Credit Card button to update the credit card information.
- All subscription prices are in US dollars.
- If you have multiple subscriptions with this account, all of your subscriptions are billed with this card.
- For Canadian customers, the credit card billing address is used to determine the any applicable sales tax rates.
- Canadian subscribers are required to pay GST/HST on subscription fees. Subscribers in provinces with a non-harmonized provincial sales tax may be required to self report any provincial sales tax owing.
- If you change your province, the tax rate will change to the appropriate rate on all of your subscriptions for the next billing cycle.
Credit Card Security Info
Click this button to learn more about how we value your credit card security.
If you would like to cancel your subscription, click the Cancel This Subscription button.
Before you click “Yes” be aware of the following:
- Cancellation is permanent. All of your data will be wiped.
- Make sure you export all of your data using the Data Export feature in your Assign It To Me site before cancelling.
- Did you know you can transfer your subscription to someone else? If you’re leaving your organization and need to hand it off to a coworker, contact email@example.com and we’ll help you do that.